You may have attended our Capturing Joy benefit in years past. Or maybe you're not too familiar with the work of Ace in the City but are curious to learn
You may have attended our Capturing Joy benefit in years past. Or maybe you’re not too familiar with the work of Ace in the City but are curious to learn more. Either way, you’re not going to want to miss this year’s Capturing Joy benefit. Here’s a sneak peek of some of what you can expect:
- Incredible hors d’oeuvres and desserts from CRAVE Catering
- Live music from Power of 10, one of the Twin Cities’ best cover bands
- A cash bar with great drinks
- Games (with prizes!)
- A raffle with a grand prize
- An exciting update from Executive Director Tim Anderson
- And more!!
Registration deadline is October 17th. There is no cost to attend the event, and you can register by clicking below:
We’ve got a groundbreaking year ahead of us, and we can’t wait to celebrate it with you!
Ace in the Cityjill.firstname.lastname@example.org