Thursday, October 24th | 6:30-8:30pm | ARIA
We’ve got a groundbreaking year ahead of us, and we can’t wait to celebrate it with you! Here’s some info that will help you get the most out of our evening together:
- There is no sit-down meal at this year’s benefit. Light hors d’oeuvres and dessert from our friends at CRAVE Catering will be served. A full cash bar will be available for the duration of the evening.
- Complimentary parking will be available 1/2 block from Aria (Hennepin Ramp, 25 North 1st Street). After you park, you will receive a validation sticker from us at Check In.
- Check in begins at 6:15 pm and the event goes from 6:30-8:30 pm. Make sure you check in with our friendly team of volunteers as you enter Aria. It is important that we know you’ve arrived, so please don’t bypass this step!
- There will be games and a raffle (with the grand prize of a $1,000 travel voucher). Game tickets and raffle entries cost $10 each (cash, check and debit accepted).
- Live music from Power of 10—one of Minnesota’s top cover bands—will get the party started right at 6:30 pm.
We can’t wait to see you tonight! Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you may have.