Passionate about relationships? Love kids, families, and community?
Then you’ve landed in the right spot! Ace in the City is currently looking to expand our team with an opening for a Program Director.
Ace’s vision is to be a community of belonging; where we all, kids, teens, families, volunteers, church partners, businesses, and staff, each have a story in which we share… together. Relationships matter. Everyone has something to offer and that makes our community stronger. Would you consider being an Ace in the City?
Cover letters and resumes can be emailed to Tim Anderson, Executive Director (email@example.com). Click here for a printable pdf of the job description.
Title: Program Director
Salary: 30-40 hours/week, salary funded through personal support
- Organizational & communications skills
- Fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable Master’s, in Social Work or Education
- Team Leadership, navigating and engaging with stakeholders and key relationships
- Experience with team leadership
- Comfortable working in ambiguous work environments
- Unwavering commitment to our vision and mission
Vision: A community of belonging.
Purpose: The Program Director oversees, manages and directs all programs within Ace in the City. He/She will have the overall operational responsibility for developing Ace in the City’s programmatic presence in the community, included but not limited to our work in Powderhorn Park and Juarez.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: The Program Director reports to the Executive Director and performs a wide range of duties including:
- Work with the Executive Director to ensure the accomplishments of established goals and strategies aligned to Ace’s vision
- Raise & maintain personal support, as it aligns with Ace’s personal support model
- Advocate for Ace in the City within the Powderhorn Community and beyond
- Commit to and demonstrate the practice of self-growth—personally, professionally and spiritually
- Develop strong team culture within the Program Department as aligned to our core values
- Establish yearly goals for your team as it aligns with the strategic vision of Ace in the City
- Perform quarterly and annual reviews to discuss and assess individual and team progress toward Ace’s goals
- Collaborate across department lines when necessary and as applicable, most notably as it relates to our annual Fellowship Dinner and general communication strategies and program connections
- Oversee the strategy, planning and execution of local Ace programming, including Ace | Readers, Ace | Juntos, Ace | Middle School, Ace | Encounter and Ace | Nourish
- Collaborate alongside Executive Director and Director of Development to build and create inroads towards new programmatic partnerships, as it relates to the breadth and depth of our work in the community
- Thinking outside the boundaries of existing programs, identify, strategize and implement new initiatives aimed toward meeting the needs of our community
- Oversee the strategy, planning and execution of Ace | Abroad, physically leading at least one trip per year
- Develop the annual program and operating budget for the Program Department
- Work to strengthen the depth of preexisting programmatic partnerships
- Be the lead communicator with Emmanuel Children’s Home in Juarez, Mexico